- This event has passed.
Introduction to Cannabis workshop - Course Content:
Duration: 1 day
Have you tried growing your own plant before and ran into challenges, or are brand new and hoping to set yourself up for success from the start, this workshop will give you the knowledge and resources you need to grow happy, healthy plants at home.
We will start you off from your soil requirements, plant propagation to caring for your plants. It all starts with the basic gardening practices to nurture a healthy plant.
You will learn:
- Best practices of starting and nurturing happy plants, with an emphasis on outdoor growing.
- Understanding of basic botany (anatomy and chemical constituents of a cannabis plant)
- What growing conditions and inputs plants need to be happy and healthy.
- Common pests and diseases and what to do about them
- Considerations for being a considerate neighbor. (male vs female)
CannaWorks is a series expert workshops with hands-on practical sessions created to help you excel in farming Cannabis.